This is a special feature written by Brad Cameron of Build Your Empire. Brad’s amazing free eBook has helped thousands launch successful and profitable Instagram accounts in just a short period of time. The Build Your Empire community now has nearly 700 members and some amazing entrepreneurs lined up for the “Ask Me Anything” section of the forum coming very soon.
In this feature, Brad highlights some of the must-read books for entrepreneurs that span the last few decades.
Reading is a must for entrepreneurs to learn and grow! If you aren’t actively reading now, try and free up at least 20 minutes a day to fit in some reading time.
Today, I’m sending you a list of 30 entrepreneur books that every person should read. Obviously there are a lot of classic business books that aren’t on this list, but all 30 of these are a great read.
I’ve added a link to each book title, so you can check out what each entrepreneur book is about on Amazon. Please note that these are non-affiliate links, meaning I don’t get paid for referring you. Hopefully you’ll come across 1 or 2 books to add to your reading list, Enjoy!
30 Must-Read Entrepreneur Books
In no particular order:
- The Millionaire Fastlane – MJ Demarco
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- The 7 Habits of Highly Successful People – Stephen R. Covey
- The Startup Playbook – David S. Kidder
- The Lean Startup – Eric Ries
- Launch – Jeff Walker
- Crush It – Gary Vaynerchuk
- Mastery – Robert Greene
- Purple Cow – Seth Godin
- People Over Profit – Dale Partridge
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad – Robert t. Kiyosaki
- The Richest Man in Babylon – George S. Clason
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- Awaken the Giant Within – Tony Robbins
- How to Win at the Sport of Business – Mark Cuban
- Never Eat Alone – Keith Ferrazzi
- Blue Ocean Strategy – W. Chan Kim
- The 4-Hour Work Week – Timothy Ferriss
- – Chris Guillebeau
- My Philosophy for Successful Living – Jim Rohn
- How to Get Rich – Felix Dennis
- Choose Yourself – James Altucher
- Tribes – Seth Godin
- The 10X Rule – Grant Cardone
- How Rich People Think – Steve Siebold
- The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur – Mike Michalowicz
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind – T. Harv Eker
- Zero to One – Peter Thiel
- Outliers – Malcolm Gladwell
- Losing my Virginity – Richard Branson